Call for Papers
The workshop is the main forum to exchange
research ideas, results and progress on the intersection between
geometry and automated deduction.
||July 2 (Fri), 2004 (New!)
acceptance or rejection:
||July 12 (Mon), 2004
||September 16-18, 2004
- Extended abstracts (or full papers if you wish).
- Electronic submission is required: PDF (preferred), Postscript,
- Send it to the PC chair Hoon Hong by email to email@example.com.
- The email subject line should be "ADG 2004 Submission"
The email body must contain the title of the submission and the
- First Name:
- Middle Initial:
- Last Name:
- Email Address:
- Telephone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Postal Address:
The extended abstracts (or the introduction of the papers) must
address the following aspects explicitly.
- Problem: "What is the problem/question/objective?
- Motivation: "Why do we work on the problem? What is the
- State of Art: "What has been done already on the
- Contribution: "What is the main original
- Main Idea: "What is the main idea underlying the
- Submit it by July 2nd, 2004.
- Authors of the extended abstracts (and possibly full papers)
accepted for presentation at the workshop will be invited to submit
their full and/or revised papers for publication in the proceedings
of ADG 2004 after the workshop.
- The submitted full papers (after the meeting) will be formally
reviewed by PC members and external referees.
- It is expected that the accepted full papers will be published
as a special issue of the Journal of AAECC (Applicable Algebra in
Engineering, Communication and Computing).
- The proceedings of ADG 1996, ADG 1998, ADG 2000 and ADG 2002
appeared as LNAI 1360, LNAI 1669, LNAI 2061 and LNAI 2930