General Course Policies
The following are general policies applying to all courses that I
teach. Specific issues relating to particular courses can be found at the
home page for that course
- Students are expected to attend every class, arrive in time, and be
prepared to answer questions about all recent reading and assignments.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other distractions must be turned off during
- Make up exams for non-emergency situations will be given only at the
instructor's discretion, and must be arranged in advance. Make ups for
medical emergencies will only be offered upon written medical excuse.
- Students are expected to know and obey the University of Florida's
Academic Honesty Guidelines.
- Students requiring special classroom accomodations for disabilities
must first register with the Office of the Dean of Students. This office
will provide documentation to the student, who must then give it to the