- STDC09 Registration at the Clarion Inn:
There will be registration at the Clarion Inn on Friday
evening from 7:00 - 9:00 as well as at the conference.
For more details see the on-site information links.
- Bus from the Clarion Inn:
The Conference bus will leave the Clarion Inn at
7:55 AM every morning.
For full conference bus schedules see the on-site information links.
- Full conference information on STDC09 and ULAM100 is now available
STDC On-Site Information and
ULAM One-Site Information pages. This includes all the information
from the conference program
such as buses, lecture room AV equipment, finances, etc.
- Full schedules for STDC09 and ULAM100 is now available
- As usual, the Spring Topology and Dynamics Conference Proceedings will
be published by Topology
- The annual meeting of the STDC Steering Committee will take
place during lunch time on Sunday, March 8. Lunch will
- We gratefully acknowledge the support of the National Science
Foundation, the Alachua County Visitors and Convention Bureau,
the University of Florida College of Liberal Arts and Sciences,
Office of Research,
Department of Mathematics and Center for Applied Mathematics.