"Credit" here means credit toward graduation, General Education requirements, the College of Liberal Arts
and Sciences' Basic Distribution requirements, and the Writing and Math requirement.
General Education Categories
- Composition (C)
- Mathematical Sciences (M)
- Humanities (H)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (S)
- Physical (P) and Biological (B) Sciences
- International and Diversity focus (I)
Symbols Used in Course Descriptions
- (WR) indicates the course satisfies the writing requirement.
The Schedule of Courses lists th
e amount of writing credit per course section.
- (MR) indicates the course satisfies the math requirement.
- †† indicates the course may be taken on an S-U basis.